Welcome to the official documentation of Black Ink. It will strive to reflect the current state of Black Ink as accurately as possible. However, depending on updates and upgrades, the documentation may have some delay in being completely up to date.
For official releases, we aim to be as comprehensive as possible in the software's ChangeLog so that you can keep track of the latest developments.
In any case, the documentation is divided into several categories:
- User Interface - describe user interface
- Brushes - description of default brushes
- Tools - description of tools
- Operators - description of available Black Ink operators
- BSL - description of the BSL language used, particularly by brushes
- Supported Formats - The file formats supported by Black Ink
- Directory Structure - the directory structure used by Black Ink.
- Technical consideration - Exploring the technical intricacies and considerations.